- The Chronicles of Pat Cahill
- A unique performance. For one night only, we present the life and times of Pat Cahill, a fearless man who overcame his fear of travelling back in time to save the world. Loosely based on a true story.
This theatrical comedy has an exceptional cast, who will create a show tailored to the audience before their very eyes. Audience participation is encouraged but in no way mandatory.
Pat’s eclectic brand of stand-up comedy scooped him a trio of prestigious newcom…
- Salon- Science Art and Psychology
- Whoo! Check! On 26th November, we’re celebrating Acid House.
We are Phuture. Did Acid House change the UK forever? Writer, journalist and Festival No. 6 founder Luke Bainbridge makes the case for The True Story Acid House: Britain’s Last Youth Culture Revolution in his latest book.
Groove is in the Art. Artist Chelsea Berlin showcases the most incredible collection of archived flyers, invitations and membership cards in her book Rave Art and tells the visual story of 5 significant years of…
- Creative Mornings
Creative Mornings is a free monthly breakfast lecture series taking place in 100+ cities globally. This month, London chapter is excited to welcome Duncan Gough, founder of Somewhere.
In 2008, Tina Roth Eisenberg (Swissmiss) started CreativeMornings out of a desire for an ongoing, accessible event for New York’s creativecommunity. The concept was simple: breakfast and a short talk one Friday morning a month. Every event would be free of charge and…
- Creative Cocktail Night & Mark Champkins Talk
- An evening of cocktails plus a talk with Science Museums resident inventor Mark Champkins!
Mark is a former British Inventor of the Year, and is responsible for creating, amongst other things, self-heating crockery, healthy ‘fruit-friendly’ lunchboxes, voting rulers, school bags that cushion school chairs and even ‘pre-chewed’ pencils.
Check out some of these amazing cocktails inventions!
The accidental discoveries that rock our world
The G&T In the early 1700s it was d…
- Inspirations for Creative Start Ups with Collyn Ahart
- Collyn Ahart is the founder of Bowndling Adventurewear, a new womenswear brand creating beautiful technical essentials. She has has an agency background (Wieden+Kennedy, Poke, Lewis Moberly) and has worked for over a decade with brands like Rapha, Nike, ASICS, Sky television and Divine Chocolate, and countless startups doing strategy and insight work.